Join L2D Today

We want to thank you for being apart of our growing auto detailing community. Have any questions? Please read our FAQ page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Review: Victoria Wax Mayhem

I had some Victoria Wax Mayhem that I had been wanting to try out so I decided to put it on my Jeep. I did my usual of applying DG 501 via Flex 3401 and then applied Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant. After that I applied Mayhem. I had been told that Mayhem looked best on dark colors so the Jeep was a good test. It's a metallic black and the Mayhem looked great on it. The black looked wet and the flake was just popping.

I've had it on the Jeep for about 3 weeks now and it's gone through quite a bit of rain during that time. To me very few waxes bead as well as RBOE but Mayhem is close. Although Mayhem beads really well it also sheets water almost like a sealant. I know Mayhem has polymers in it so it's not a true nuba and I really have begun to like hybrid nubas out now like AG High Definition and Mayhem. I'll be trying Chaos on a light colored vehicle soon and will report back on how that does.

Mayhem was easy on and easy off. I really like how soft Mayhem is and makes it really easy to apply. After 3 weeks it still looks as well as the day I waxed it and cleaning the jeep has been a breeze. I'll see how long it holds up but this is a wax that I'm glad I have in my aresenal now. Here are some pics:

If you get the opportunity to purchase this wax I would highly recommend it.

Thanks

Thanks for the review, now I have to buy another wax.

Thanks

Very nice! I have a co-worker that wants me to work on his 2008 Legacy, almost a charcoal color that was only offered on the 3.0 model. He wants the car to look wet and is concerned about durability since he doesn't have "time" to wax his car. I was thinking BFWD followed with AG HD but now I may give this a try! Thanks for the review and pictures.

Richard

Thanks

I don't like you lol Mayhem and Chaos have both been in my scope for a lil bit now. Guess next commission check will be my time to order lol
    The Jeep looks great by the way

Thanks

I have both Mayhem and Chaos both are great waxes...now if we can only convince Carlos to get some as he love's Victoria waxes. BTW that Jeep looks dripping.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rsurfer View Post
    I have both Mayhem and Chaos both are great waxes...now if we can only convince Carlos to get some as he love's Victoria waxes. BTW that Jeep looks dripping.
    Good luck. I offered him some for free and he didn't bite! Truck looks great JL. Nice thing about Chaos and Mayhem is that you can layer them back to back with no curing time. David from Victoria Wax said three coats will last 6 months on a car parked outside.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 911fanatic View Post
    Good luck. I offered him some for free and he didn't bite! Truck looks great JL. Nice thing about Chaos and Mayhem is that you can layer them back to back with no curing time. David from Victoria Wax said three coats will last 6 months on a car parked outside.

Good to know, thanks for the info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Very nice! I have a co-worker that wants me to work on his 2008 Legacy, almost a charcoal color that was only offered on the 3.0 model. He wants the car to look wet and is concerned about durability since he doesn't have "time" to wax his car. I was thinking BFWD followed with AG HD but now I may give this a try! Thanks for the review and pictures.

Richard
    Thanks Richard, I think either looks great over BFWD. I have Mayhem over it on the Jeep and AG HD over it on my Mustang. I must say though that I love the beading of Mayhem and how it sheets water like a sealant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal329 View Post
    I don't like you lol Mayhem and Chaos have both been in my scope for a lil bit now. Guess next commission check will be my time to order lol
    The Jeep looks great by the way
    Sal just go ahead and face it you are like me and we have a disease!! We can't get enough LSPs!

Quote Originally Posted by rsurfer View Post
    Thanks, next up it to use Chaos on a car now! I have some new products on the way so look for some more reviews on those.

Quote Originally Posted by 911fanatic View Post
    That's good to know Ken. I saw that on the Victoria's website but figured you had to wait to layer. Well I see some more coats going on the Jeep I guess!

Thanks

car looks stunning ... thks for review

Never see a review on Vic collector wax, anyone try it??? read many good reviews on vic red, chaos & mayhem :P

Thanks

JL..the Jeep looks great!